What are the benefits of listing your dapp for free on DappRadar?
Every Web3 dapp developers should list their blockchain application, or dapps, on DappRadar, giving their product free visibility to millions worldwide. Therefore, we will show you in this guide how developers can list their dapp for free. It’s really easy!
By listing on DappRadar, dapp builders ensure as many eyeballs as possible to see their project. Each dapp will be listed in the Rankings, while every listed dapp gets its own product page.
Dapp developers and community members alike can submit dapps to DappRadar by providing basic information, product descriptions and smart contract addresses. In addition, projects that have not launched yet can list as an upcoming dapp.
Benefits of listing your dapp on DappRadar
- Visibility through one of the most reputable Web3 discovery platforms on the market.
- DappRadar is a well ranked website, which will also improve the SEO of your own website
- Your product page on DappRadar can provide useful metrics that you can use for marketing purposes
- Listing a dapp on DappRadar, also makes the dapp available through the DappRadar API
- DappRadar is blockchain agnostic, tracking dapps across 50+ different blockchains
- DappRadar embraces every dapp from every product category, for example DeFi, Games, NFTs and Social dapps.
- Listing on DappRadar is free for all, and only takes 30 minutes of your time.
Guide to list a dapp on DappRadar
Anybody can list a dapp on DappRadar by following our guide. A high-quality submission will benefit from the extra effort, attracting more users to the dapp’s ecosystem. Use the guide below to prepare the assets and basic requirements, list a dapp, and add the smart contracts.
- Basic information required
- Create a DappRadar account
- How to submit a dapp to DappRadar
- How to optimize your dapp listing
- Boosting Power for PRO members
Basic information required
Before commencing with any dapp listing, please ensure the minimum requirements are covered.
- Dapp Name
- Logo (250 x 250 pixel PNG or JPG)
- Website URL
- Social media handles
- Short Description (160 characters or less)
- Full Description
Create a DappRadar account
The first step is to create a DappRadar account and verify the email address. Follow the steps below to complete this process and to start listing dapps on DappRadar.
- Start by going to dappradar.com/dashboard
- Then press Login to create a new account.
- Now input your email address
- Followed by choosing a password
- Now, you may need to go through a captcha
- Continue and then check your inbox for a verification email
- Open and confirm the email.
How to submit a dapp to DappRadar
- Go to the Developer Dashboard and click “Submit dapp”
- You then need to fill in the details about your dapp. Crucial is the first question. Has your dapp been released? For a dapp to be released, you will need to provide a smart contract or we can’t list it. However, dapps that have not been released yet, need to provide a projection for their upcoming release date.
- Provide the name of your dapp, the website URL, and a short description.
- Upload your dapp logo (250 by 250 pixel PNG or JPG, 150KB max)
- We picking your “Categories” make sure you first think about the main category: is your dapp a game, an NFT collection or a DeFi project? After that, select the subcategories that fit your project best. Limit your choice to 3 or 4 for better indexing.
- In addition, you can provide up to “Tags” that describe your product. These tags can be seen as an addition to your Categories, and add an extra layer of discoverability.
- If you dapp has been released, select on which blockchain your smart contracts are active, and then provide the smart contract addresses. If your dapp is not live yet, select the blockchain you intend to release on. There’s no need to provide smart contracts.
- Then provide the “Full description” of your dapp, and the social media information.
- If you’ve selected that your dapp is not released yet, you will see “Launch information”. Please provide details about your projects upcoming launch.
- At the bottom of the page you can upload up to 3 screenshots and link a YouTube video.
- Click “Submit a dapp”, complete the captcha, and wait for your dapp to be approved.
- You will receive a notification on the DappRadar website, and an email, when your dapp has been approved for listing.
- Submissions are reviewed by the DappRadar team and will be published if the dapp is considered suitable for listing. For DappRadar questions, support is available in the DappRadar Discord, or you can contact [email protected].
How to optimize your dapp listing
Listing your dapp on DappRadar will do wonders for your discoverability. In addition, your product page can provide valuable data for your team, potential investors and community members alike. Those who optimize their dapp page and maintain it well, will then enjoy more traffic and better informed community members.
- Do not use promotional text in the title of your product page
- Make sure that your product description really fits your product
- Keep screenshots and videos updated
- Make sure every smart contracts is listed and tracked on DappRadar
We advise any developer to list their dapp and let their marketing team update the product page as often as possible.
Boosting Power for PRO members
If you’ve ever used DappRadar, you know it’s the best place to track data in the industry. On the DappRadar Rankings you can browse through top blockchain dapps in different categories and networks, ranked by metrics like unique active wallets, volume, and so on. Through the DappRadar API, other organizations use our data to build their own dapp stores, create safety warnings and other Web3 tools. Therefore, making sure your data and information is up-to-date, is crucial for every dapp developer out there.
But also as a community member you can participate and help. For example, DappRadar PRO members can use their Boosting Power to show their support for a dapp. To become a DappRadar PRO Member, users need to stake 30,000 RADAR. Read our docs to learn more about Boosting Power.