Check out our growing product line-up and save the date for an AMA with our Head of Product Nick Rennie
At DappRadar we’ve been building a dapp discovery platform for the past 3 years, and part of our loyal community, you’ve probably noticed some new features being rolled out this year. We want to become more open towards you in what we’re building. That’s why we’ll publish regular community updates like this one. And because we want to make sure you’re making the most of our constantly evolving product line-up, we’re introducing monthly AMA sessions, during which we’ll answer all your questions.
Three years ago DappRadar started as a platform to discover new dapps on the blockchain, offering the ability to easily get insight into on-chain data. Catering to the space’s increasingly complex needs, we have since transformed into a dapp store with all kinds of functionalities that benefit NFT collectors, DeFi investors, and gamers looking for play-to-earn opportunities alike. Over the past few months alone, we launched five new features to help you better navigate the dapp world, which our Head of Product Nick Rennie will walk you through as part of his first-ever DappRadar AMA on 5 August, at 15:00 CET / 9:00 EST.
New DappRadar products
Nick and his team have been really busy. He’s an overview of what they’ve been up to to help you prep you questions and feedback for this Thursday:
- Portfolio Tracker – Our Portfolio Tracker gives you insight into your wallets, showing you both your DeFi holdings and your NFT collection. We also estimate your NFTs’ value to give you an idea about the total value of your portfolio.
- Token Swap – You discovered a dapp and want to acquire its token? Or maybe you want to quickly swap the tokens you have in your portfolio? Thanks to the Token Swap you can do it without leaving the portfolio. The feature is available for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon, overing the majority of liquid tokens through 0x API that is aggregating the biggest decentralized exchanges on all blockchains mentioned.
- Fiat on-ramp – No swap feature is complete without a fiat on-ramp. So, naturally, we added one in collaboration with Wyre. By simply logging into DappRadar and connecting your wallet, you can now use a credit card to purchase a variety of cryptocurrencies, including ETH, BNB or MATIC, and immediately start swapping.
- NFTs Overview – In case you hadn’t noticed, NFTs are all the rage. We’ve therefore created a page where you can find the most popular NFT collections, biggest NFT sales and most active marketplaces, allowing you to sort data based on the time or value of transactions and filter per 24 hours, 7 or 30 days.
- Single NFT page – This feature is still a bit hidden, but when you’re in your NFT portfolio you can now click on any NFT to access the Single NFT page. and learn about the NFT’s transaction history. We’ve also added an Asset Strength rating that shows you how decentralized a particular NFT is. Feeling generous? You can now also use our integrated NFT Transfer to send an NFT to a friend.
See where we’re going with this? DappRadar is no longer a passive platform where you just scroll and read to discover dapps. You can now trade tokens, send NFTs, track wallets, keep an eye on your own crypto portfolio and much more. And that’s just the start.
Join our AMA
If you want to know more about what we’re building, have questions or feedback about our new features, our Head of Product Nick Rennie is your go-to man. Of course you can also express your wishes for future product releases.
Our hour-long AMA will take place on 5 August, at 15:00 CET / 9:00 EST on our dedicated AMA Discord channel.
Nick will be answering pre-submitted questions for the first half of the session, and move onto live questions in the next 30 minutes. Eager to send us your most burning questions? Here’s where.
See you this Thursday and keep staying tuned for more DappRadar updates in the future!