Decentralized decision making happening on DappRadar
It’s up to you, the DappRadar Community, to influence whether the next move of the RADAR token will be on BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, or somewhere else. Even though DappRadar tracks over 35 blockchains, users can only find the native RADAR token on Ethereum, but RADAR needs to go multichain!
DappRadar started its journey tracking a handful of Ethereum dapps over four years ago. Fast forward to today, and we are the world’s leading dapp analytics and distribution website monitoring more than 35 blockchains and their respective ecosystems spanning thousands of dapps.
RADAR will eventually deploy on all the major chains, but we want to start with the one that will bring the most significant benefits to the product and the organization. Voters are also encouraged to share why they think deploying RADAR tokens on that chain will bring benefits to the ecosystem, DAO, and community.
- Anyone that registers an account can record a vote and influence the decision
- Voters do NOT need to hold RADAR to register a vote
- Once formally drafted, the proposal will go to vote by RADAR holders
Which chain do you want to see RADAR on next?
Have your say
Voting has been open for a few days, and already the community is leaning towards issuing RADAR on Polygon next, with BNB Chain currently in second. This is not surprising given that DappRadar User Behaviour reports indicate that most of our users primarily access Ethereum, Binance, and Polygon dapps.
How to vote
Voting is open for the foreseeable future, but we encourage people to vote soon as it will close once enough votes are collected.
- Go to the DappRadar Forum page.
- Click on Sign Up in the top-right of the page if you don’t have an account already.
- If registering for the first time, go to your email and click the confirmation email.
- Confirm your account, and you will be directed back to this page.
- Click on the ‘latest’ tab, and the fifth one down is the RADAR vote – click that.
- Users are presented with four options, and notably, one person gets one vote. So make it count.
- If you would like, please leave a comment stating why you made the choice you made.
Benefits to RADAR holders
If you’re already holding RADAR as an ERC-20 on Ethereum, you may wonder what benefits there are to you if RADAR launches on another chain. Firstly, RADAR token holders wield a specific power of influence which we believe you shouldn’t take for granted. Moreover, RADAR being available on Polygon or Binance means that traders can bridge their RADAR to the other network for a one-off fee. Then enjoy fast and cheap trading and yield farming and staking through DEXs such as QuickSwap and PancakeSwap.
This introduction of a token into a new ecosystem can stimulate much-needed trading volume, which is vital to stable price growth. An increase in the liquidity available and volume traded should positively impact RADAR in the longer term.
Lastly, some traders stick exclusively to Ethereum dapps. Others avoid Ethereum dapps entirely, preferring dapps instead on Binance and Polygon to make trades. Namely due to the costs involved being far lower on these chains. RADAR becoming available on these chains opens it up to new audiences and potential claimants waiting for lower fees on Ethereum to make a claim.