DappRadar’s trip to Barcelona, cross-chain staking update, the new mobile app, Opera browser partnership and Cardano integration
On Tuesday 27th September, DappRadar had its sixth Community Call where the team gave our users exciting updates on everything that’s been happening. Our brand new mobile app puts more information in our users’ hands. And we continue to integrate more blockchains into our products for people to explore. Our developers are updating our Rankings and Single Dapps Pages while our journey to decentralization continues.
The call features updates from VP for Inspiration Monika Vasiliauskaite, VP of Growth Inan Aksoy, Head of Product Nick Rennie, DAO Consultant Nathan Vandy, Integrations Product Owner Mantas Bandonis and our CEO Skirmantas Januškas. Ian Kane is our host.
DappRadar Community Call #6
- 3:57 – Skirmantas Januškas tells us what’s happening with DappRadar’s cross-chain staking. There is a current issue with withdrawing funds due to the recent LayerZero upgrade. The upgrade is complete but the contracts still need to be audited. Cross-chain staking and withdrawing should be back within a week. All funds are safe and users rewards are still accruing.
- 5:30 – Monika Vasiliauskaite gives a round-up of DappRadar’s amazing week away in Barcelona where the team could meet, work and have some fun together, in person. Collaboration and creation were the aims of the workation, and everyone came away full of new energy for the mission.
- 8:39 – Nick Rennie talks about the new DappRadar mobile app that is available on Android and iOS. This is the first release and the team continues to work on upgrades to bring our community even better products. At the moment, users can get Rankings and Portfolio on their mobiles. Most importantly, users can get updates straight to their phone. This means people will get Alerts, Signals, notifications, and dapp updates into the palm of the hand. This is great for people who want alpha on the move. A new version of Rankings is coming by the end of 2022 and the groundbreaking Single Dapp Pages are just around the corner. The team is also introducing News to mobile as well.
- 14:11 – Inan informs everyone about speeding up Web3 adoption. DappRadar is reaching out to more users through its partnership with the Opera browser.
- 16:45 – Mantas Bandonis speaks about new protocol integrations. DappRadar now tracks data from SX Network, a Polygon Layer2. We now list Cardano dapps in our Rankings. Our community can now find information about the Gamestop marketplace. Our brand new machine-learning value estimator gives the most accurate predictions about the value of NFTs which gives people more insights when they’re trading their digital assets.
- 22:38 – Nathan Vandy gives us an update on the audit that he and his team have been carrying out in preparation for DappRadar’s move to become a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). There will be a new monthly DAO newsletter where the team will be sharing more information with the community about how decentralization will work for DappRadar. There was an update on RADAR liquidity programs and a review is in the works to analyze how effectively they worked.
Carry your Web3 journey with you
With the DappRadar mobile app, never miss out on Web3 again. See the performance of the most popular dapps, and keep an eye on the NFTs in your portfolio. Your account on DappRadar syncs with our mobile app, giving you soon the option to receive alerts live as they happen.