RADAR token, Contribute-to-Earn, Content and Product Updates
On Thursday April 19th, DappRadar has its second Community Call. The team delivered updates about the RADAR, Content strategy and Product developments. The Community Call happens every month so that our users can stay up to date with everything we do.
The Community Call featured updates from Skirmantas Januškas, our CDO Dragos Dunica, Head of Content Robert Hoogendoorn and Product Owner Julija Bakane. Topics included the future of the RADAR token on multiple chains, DappRadar’s Content strategy for the future, and recent and upcoming product developments.
DappRadar Community Call #2 highlights
- 2:43 – CEO Skirmantas Januškas said that DappRadar it’s business as usual for DappRadar in the bear market.
- 4:50 – RADAR token staking directly on DappRadar. The smart contracts are still in development and updates to come on the website soon.
- 10:28 – the RADAR token is already available on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain and will soon be available on Polygon.
- 12:04 – Contribute to Earn, DappRadar’s reward system for the communities that contribute to DappRadar’s ecosystem with content, knowledge, code or anything that is useful.
- 17:05 – DappRadar’s Content strategy and plans for the future. The goal is create content for everyone, no matter their level of knowledge about dapps and web3 technology.
- 24:51 – the DappRadar Product is constantly being updated. DappRadar 2.0 is under construction. These developments include the mobile app which is launching in beta in the coming weeks. The new NFT Collections Explorer is almost finished and development has started on DappRadar’s API.
For a complete recap of the entire call, check out the video above or find us on YouTube here.
More about the DappRadar PRO membership
Everyone who hold 5,000 RADAR tokens in their web3 wallet automatically becomes eligible to be a DappRadar PRO member. This PRO membership gives you access to more detailed search options, filters and data points. It’s ideal for those who want to actively discover new dapps, new NFT collections and the latest trends.
You can read more about the RADAR token on our information page.
At DappRadar, when we say we care about our community, we really mean it. The system is in development and will become the backbone of how we scale while keeping our users at the forefront of everything we do.
We’ll soon be offering bounties and rewards for people who contribute their knowledge, code, content and value to what we’re doing here at DappRadar. We currently investigating ways to make it automatic for anyone who makes code contribution that appears on-chain. And we’re working towards finding the best and most efficient ways to engage with, and reward, everyone who helps us on our mission.