X World Games is at number 16 this week in DappRadar’s Games rankings
X World Games has created a gaming platform to attract Web2 gamers to Web3. They offer card collecting and battling games that many traditional users are familiar with. But they’ve added staking, yield farming, NFTs and in-game tokens to their games. Read on below to find out how to play and win X World Games, and start earning today.
- What is X World Games?
- What games can you play?
- How do you play and earn with X World Games?
- What tokens does the game have?
- Useful Links
User numbers for X World Games went up by 2.5% over the past seven days. This is not a huge jump, but worldwide economic events have shaken the Web3 industry. So to increase the number of players, in this environment, must go down as a win.
What is X World Games?
X World Games is a blockchain gaming platform on BNB Chain. It’s free to play and earn, and their goal is ‘is to build a diversified gaming ecosystem that connects traditional gamers with the blockchain world’.
X World Games wants to onboard people into metaverse entertainment. It’s doing this by offering them simple browser-based games that resemble those you’d find in Web2, but also have an earning mechanic.
X World Games launched in 2018 by Co-Founders Fernando and Edwin Liu. The company is based in Singapore and their platform now has more than two million registered users.
What games can you play?
Dream Card V1
Dream Card V1 is a card collecting game where players acquire a strong deck in order to beat their opponents. Inspired by Pokémon, victorious battlers will win XWG tokens.
There are 40 different playing cards to choose from and combining them strategically will give players the strongest hand. Each Dream Card has techniques, elements, qualities, HP, ATKs, levels and other features that give them power and uniqueness.
In PvP mode, players enter a gaming room and can enter battles for the duration of the session. There are various types of game rooms, with different playing rules for each one. Users need to pay registration fees to enter a game room and from these come prize pools.
Dream Card V2
Dream Card V2 is not just an upgrade of Dream Card V1. Both games will be available at the same time and there are plenty of differences between the two.
It’s a multiplayer RPG, so instead of your characters coming in card form, they will be 3D avatars doing battle on your screen. Players will still not control their characters.
There are three different game modes:
- Adventure Mode – 15 chapters and 150 stages of PvE battles.
- Save the World Mode – special tasks and challenges you can enter when you reach Chapters 5, 8 and 10 in Adventure Mode.
- Devil Seal Mode – every 7 days, a new event cycle begins and players can win LUCID.
There are 22 new NFT heroes for players to acquire and put into battle. Games assets are transferable between Dream Cards V1 and V2. The game is currently available as a native app on Android and will be making its way onto iOS soon.
The latest addition to the X World Games platform, Hero Card is inspired by the traditional card game Rummy. The goal in this game is to acquire Hero Cards in order to enter special PvP battles.
Once a user has five Hero Cards, they enter the arena. As soon as eight other opponents enter the same arena, the battle begins. The player at the top takes the first turn and the next player, in a clockwise rotation, goes next.
Players take turns exchanging their cards with the center pile. If and when a player ends up with a pair of the same card, they win.
Players can acquire playing cards on Binance or the game’s native marketplace. Hero Card gives users the option to combine two lower-level cards from Dream Cards V1 and V2 to create a more powerful asset to use in Hero Card.
How do you play and earn with X World Games?
To start playing X World Games, you first need an X Wallet or a third party Web3 wallet. At the moment, X Wallets are only available to download on Android devices. As the game is built on BNB Chain, any Web3 wallet compatible with that network will work for X World Games.
Once you have your wallet, connect to the dapp with it and create an account. Once you’re in the game, you claim your free NFT Hero. Acquire NFT assets through mystery boxes and the marketplace.
When you have Cards, you can upgrade them with items and XWG. Small gas fees are required to start in playing game modes. Now just follow the in-game instructions to play either Dream Card V1, V2 or Hero Card.
Earning tokens on X World Games is all about picking the right cards to win battles. So strategy plays a big role. Playing the game and gaining experience is the best way to start winning. But here are four tips to get you going:
- Choose Rare and Epic cards. They may be more expensive, but you will start winning battles and tokens sooner if you hold them. The higher the star level, the better.
- If you can afford one, buy a Genesis card. You receive additional bonuses with Genesis cards.
- Card staking is a great way to earn rewards. It doesn’t involve gameplay, but it’s a great earner.
- Complete the Daily Tasks. They refresh every day and are a great side hustle in X World Games.
Carry your Web3 journey with you
With the DappRadar mobile app, never miss out on Web3 again. See the performance of the most popular dapps, and keep an eye on the NFTs in your portfolio. Your account on DappRadar syncs with our mobile app, giving you soon the option to receive alerts live as they happen.
What tokens does the game have?
XWG is the in-game currency for X World Games. It’s the coins that players spend and earn, and it keeps the game’s economy turning.
Players need to spend XWG to enter battles, and they can use it to buy card NFTs in the marketplace. X World Games also has a DeFi platform where players can stake their XWG, provide liquidity and earn rewards.
Governance is also a key feature of XWG. Holders of the token can use it to vote on proposals and have a direct impact on how the gaming platform makes decisions and grows in the future.
It’s built on the BNB Chain to the BEP-20 standard and is available from many third-party centralized and decentralized exchanges. PancakeSwap, KuCoin and Bitrue are a few places you can get XWG.
Cards are the X World Games’ NFTs. Players can earn them, win them, trade them and swap them. They are built on BNB Chain and whoever holds them has complete ownership over them.
- LUCID – this will become the primary play-to-earn reward on X World Games. It’s built to the BEP-1155 token standard which combines the fungibility of BEP-20 and non-fungibility of BEP-721 standards. LUCID can boost XWG earnings and upgrade Dream Card rarity. It’s replacing XWG as the main play-to-earn reward as XWG moves towards becoming only a governance token.
- Shards – these will be the primary reward asset for LUCID chests and are important for players who want to use the Dream Card Fusion mechanism.
- Fusion and Evolution – both of these in-game assets are required for players to level up their Cards.