A step-by-step guide to help you claim the RADAR airdrop
DappRadar has introduced RADAR, a utility token for the DappRadar ecosystem that powers The World’s Dapp Store. Community members can claim it through an airdrop. In this article we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to claim your tokens.
RADAR exists on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 token. Claiming the token will require you to pay some gas fees, and therefore you will need some ETH in your wallet. The claiming period is from token launch until March 14, 2022. You can pick any moment until then to grab your airdrop rewards.
RADAR Airdrop Eligibility
This RADAR airdrop is for dedicated community members. There are two criteria and eligible wallets get to claim 1 airdrop.
- Users who have a registered account on DappRadar with a connected wallet, and used at least 1 dapp in the past 6 months. This dapp must be listed on DappRadar.
- Any dapp user who used 1 dapp in the past 6 months and at least 10 dapps in the wallet lifetime. Again, the dapps must be listed on DappRadar.
All calculations were done at the snapshot date: October 19, 2021 (23:59:59 UTC)
How to claim the RADAR airdrop
- Go to our token airdrop page
- Connect your Web3 wallet (i.e. Metamask or WalletConnect), make sure it’s connected to Ethereum mainnet
- The system will automatically state whether you’re eligible for the airdrop
4. Click “Start claiming process”
5. Learn about RADAR during the claiming process: make sure you read the Terms & Conditions and understand how RADAR will be used now and in the future
6. The airdrop is not available for users from the United States, North Korea, Iran and the Cayman Islands
7. To claim the airdrop you need to be 18 years or older. Make sure to also read the DappRadar Terms & Conditions
8. Click “Claim now”
9. Metamask will open, and you will need to approve the transaction. Keep in mind that you will need to pay gas fees in order to claim your RADAR tokens. You can always try again at a later time when gas fees are lower.
10. After initiating the claim and approving the transaction in Metamask, your RADAR tokens will soon appear in your wallet.
11. See the RADAR tokens in your wallet by checking out your portfolio on DappRadar.