The second and last airdrop for NFT Worlds NFT holders starts today
Virtual worlds project NFT Worlds has opened its second and final opportunity for NFT landowners to claim WRLD tokens through an airdrop. To qualify for the airdrop, users must have held at least one NFT World in their wallet on block 14296166 on or before February 28, 2022.
The official announcement on Twitter, via a Discord screenshot, states that eligible holders can claim at any time till around the end of May 22. After which time, unclaimed tokens will be dropped directly into the wallets of qualified users.
How to claim the WRLD airdrop
- You can only claim WRLD tokens if you have at least 1 NFT World NFT in your wallet.
- The snapshot took place on block 14296166, which happened on February 28, 2022
- Go to the official claim page: https://www.nftworlds.com/claim
- Click “Continue to Claim”
- The next page will show how many tokens you will receive. Press “Claim WRLD”
- Metamask or another Web3 wallet will pop up. Confirm transaction. Make sure you have enough ETH to pay for the gas fees.
- Wait for a few minutes, and WRLD will be transferred to your wallet
- Make sure you add WRLD to your wallet. In Metamask, go to “Assets”, scroll down and click “Import Tokens.”
- Click “Custom Token”
- Add the WRLD token address: 0xD5d86FC8d5C0Ea1aC1Ac5Dfab6E529c9967a45E9
- Press “Add Custom Token”
Despite the claimant princess being the same as back in December, the team also outlined that claimants may not receive an exact 10% representation of a holder bonus earned by holding from the minting stage.
What is NFT Worlds
NFT Worlds describes itself as a decentralized, customizable, play-to-earn gaming ecosystem where landowners can create gaming experiences for their communities inside their virtual worlds. NFT Worlds currently taps into the open-source version of Minecraft 1.17. The NFT Worlds collection consists of 10,000 unique worlds, ranging from tropical islands to forest areas and deserts to arctic environments.
WRLD is an ERC-20 utility token for the NFT Worlds ecosystem. Players need to pay the world NFT holder in WRLD to get access to experiences, items, perks, content, and so on. In addition, world owners can acquire character or item NFTs using WRLD or hire verified world builders.
Since debuting on December 30, 2021, WRLD has fared well, and it appears there are a lot of diamond-handed investors going long on NFT Worlds. The token hit an all-time high of $0.61 on February 19, despite BTC and ETH being in freefall at the same moment.
If you are eligible for the WRLD airdrop, perhaps you can also claim our RADAR token. Take a look at our token page, connect your wallet, and see if you’re eligible for the RADAR airdrop. Below you can find more info about the RADAR token. In addition, DappRadar now hosts a WRLD token airdrop as well.
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds ETH, BTC, AGIX, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, IMMUTABLE X, GALA, AVASTR, GMEE, CUBE, RADAR, FLOW, FTM, BNB, SPS, WRLD, ATOM, and ADA.