PRO, Staking, Quests, DAO, ambassadors and more
DappRadar is excited to share its roadmap for the remainder of 2023, which includes milestones such as PRO 2.0 and a renewed staking system, quests, and a DAO ambassadors program. This roadmap provides a clear overview of the changes coming to the DappRadar platform.
In Q1 2023 DappRadar has introduced various new products that pave the way for future updates. DeFi platforms can now integrate themselves completely by tapping into our open-source systems, while product pages have been upgraded. On these product pages users can now find extra tabs and features, while PRO users get to tap into smart contract lists.
At the same time, the DappRadar API product has become more robust and feature rich. Without a doubt our API will enhance user experiences across products in Web3 and the more traditional market.
For the remainder of the year, we’ve got some exciting plans. Below an overview of the DappRadar Roadmap 2023.
Discuss the roadmap? Join us on Discord and we’re happy to talk
Let’s go through some of the highlights for each quarter. Keep in mind, these plans are high level and subject to change depending on market conditions.
DappRadar Q2 2023
- A complete revamp of the Rankings will fundamentally change how DappRadar works, and this will supercharge dapp discovery, user experience and user acquisition.
- We’re working on an overhaul of the PRO membership, which will become more akin to a premium membership like Twitter Blue or Spotify Premium.
- We’ll launch a first version of our gamification product, tentatively titled DappRadar XPlore.
- The DAO will publish corporate documentation, while also launching an ambassador program.
- And we will launch our renewed whitepaper, which will give much deeper insights into our vision for the World’s Dapp Store and the tokenomics involved.
DappRadar Q3 2023
- We will launch Quests, a tool for user acquisition and dapp discovery alike, powered by RADAR.
- Dapp developers will be able to enhance their product pages with a premium subscription, powered by RADAR.
- DappRadar and the DAO will introduce a RADAR BuyBack program.
- The DAO will publish its constitution, form a DAO Council and introduce Workstreams as part of DAO Treasury & Operations.
DappRadar Q4 2023
- Launch a Curation Dashboard, allowing community members to easily participate.
- Enhance the creation of Quests with a Quest Management Dashboard.
- Update the Airdrops, integrating new features and requirements to optimize the results.
- Shift company operations and revenue towards DAO, while introducing the metagovernance program.
All these are new features coming to you, the DappRadar community. Our existing features will also receive constant updates and enhancements. The DappRadar team works hard to build new products, and improve existing ones.
It’s our goal to provide you with the ultimate user experience, while expanding our coverage by adding more blockchains to our ecosystem and tracking every dapp imaginable through relevant data points.
We’re excited about the future of DappRadar and we believe our roadmap reflects that, while 2023 will be a fundamental year for the future of the DappRadar DAO. Progressive decentralization will slowly move the company into the DAO, while RADAR will become deeper integrated into the DappRadar platform.
Ask your questions. Share your ideas. Join us on Discord, and participate in building the World’s Dapp Store.