Trending Dapps | Week #45
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms, NFT collections, and play-to-earn games. This week we check out some of the hottest virtual world opportunities. DeFi across several blockchains and as always, a look at six exciting NFT drops making waves right now.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yeild Farming
When we talk about DeFi, often we mention Uniswap, SushiSwap, and PancakeSwap. These big protocols exist on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon. However, every blockchain offers DeFi opportunities, so we highlight some of the upcoming platforms on alternative blockchains.
- An on-chain order book AMM powering DeFi on Solana
- Faster and cheaper than Ethereum services
- Automated yield optimizer & liquidity source aggregator
- Get rebates when you use the AMM
- Katana allows anyone to easily swap between the various assets within the Axie Infinity ecosystem
- Decentralized trading protocol on BSC
- Trade on-chain Derivatives, Farm, and Stake
- NFT staking and minting
- Metamasks native token swap feature
- Rumours of a MetaMask token are growing
- 0.08% fee on swaps
- A spell book that allows users to create magic internet money
- Provide collaterol and earn MIM
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows.
- Somnium Space is an Open, Social and Persistent VR
- Desktop and VR modes available
- Powered by CUBE tokens
- Leading virtual world platfrom
- Desktop access, no VR required
- Powered my MANA and LAND tokens
- A decentralized gaming platform made by players
- Big surge of active users in last 2 weeks
- Powered by SAND tokens
Hot NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Art Blocks have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, there are plenty of other projects that serve as great collectibles. Here we highlight six NFT projects that are interesting to explore with more drops on the horizen. Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- Metahomes is a Web3 home for your NFT collection
- 3.10 SOL floor price
- Genesis edition NFTs now available
- Join the SSC DAO
- 18.5 SOL floor price
- SolPunks are a CryptoPunks parody NFT
- 5.73 SOL floor price
- The Goat Society is a collection of 10,000 unique NFTs
- Meant to unite different communities
- Secure your personalized Web3 domain as an NFT
- No more long wallet address
- ENS token already increased 100% since launch
- 1,000 Legendary Animated Ducks
- 8,000 Uniquely Generated Cosmic Ducks
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return. These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.