Trending Dapps | Week #9 | 2022
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi and yield farms, NFT marketplaces and collections, and the top play-to-earn games.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across more than 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Avalanche, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yield Farming
This week we take a look at six DeFi and exchange dapps operating outside of the Ethereum blockchain. While leaders like Uniswap, and Sushi dominate trading volumes on Ethereum. Alternative services that allow users to bridge in tokens from Ethereum are gaining popularity as traders look to avoid gas and transaction fees.
- ValleySwap is a decentralized exchange on the Oasis Network
- Aims to provide a safe, swift, low-cost tool to discover and swap tokens within the Oasis ecosystem
- A Self-Custody, Permissionless & Trustless Bank. MeanFi brings Crypto and DeFi to everyday banking.
- TOR is the stablecoin of the Hector Finance Ecosystem.
- HEC is the utility token supported by TOR as a payment token, medium of exchange, and low-risk yield-bearing token
- Bringing DeFi capabilities to the mainstream via the consumer-friendly Fuse Cash mobile app
- GoodDollar is a non-profit protocol governed by the GoodDAO
- Universal Basic Income delivery through a reservce backed cryptocurrency
- Swap tokens from inside your favourite blockchain wallet
- Airdrop rumours about a MetaMask token persist
- Complete token swaps and sends
Play-to-Earn & GameFi
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are six play-to-earn games trending this week.
- Cosmic Clash is a play-to-earn NFT based starship collecting game on the WAX Blockchain
- Your true virtual companion
- Adopt and raise a unique Dogamí in AR/VR
- Blockchain game on the Ethereum blockchain
- Built by an award-winning company led by former MySpace co-founder & CEO Chris DeWolfe
- 9D NFT is an MMO Martial Art game utilizing Blockchain & NFT technology on BSC
- Pizza Game is a game on the Avalanche blockchain
- Inspired by the online game, Cookie Clicker
- PiratesKing is a play-to-earn pirate world NFT infused game
- Rewards in BUSD or PKT
Hot NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Bored Ape Yacht Club have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, new collections are arriving daily and some show the potential to go forward and compete with the big boys. Here we highlight six fresh NFT drops.
- An up and coming NFT infused play-to-earn game
- Phase two NFTs released in March with a max supply of 500 unique assets, totalling 10,000 NFTs
- mfers are generated entirely from hand drawings by sartoshi
- Feel free to use mfers any way you want
- 3Landers is a collectible NFT project centered around community, adventure, and collaboration.
- Holding a 3Landers NFT makes you a 3Lander
- Invisible Friends is a collection of 5,000 animated invisible characters by Markus Magnusson
- WonderPals is a collection of 10,000 delightfully cute pals
- There will be some special 1/1’s sprinkled in the collection
- The Bored Ape Yacht Club is a collection of 10,000 unique Bored Ape NFTs— unique digital collectibles living on the Ethereum blockchain.
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return. These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.