Trending Dapps | Week #5 | 2022
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms on Fantom, NFT marketplaces on Tezos, and the top six play-to-earn games across all blockchains.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across more than 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yield Farming on Fantom
This week we shine a spotlight on the DeFi centric, recently integrated Fantom Network. With almost $9 billion in total value locked (TVL) the network accounts for around 5% of the total TVL in DeFi today. As such, it’s important to look at the most significant dapps in its ecosystem, reveal what they do, and if they display positive growth signals.
- SpookySwap is the leading token swapping platform on Fantom.
- Utilizing low fees and fast transaction times to create a seamless swapping experience.
- Vive La Bouje is a second-generation yield farming platform.
- Utilizing a new-age system called APR reset (inspired by Swift Finance).
- DeFi platform offering an Automated Market Maker (AMM).
- Alongside yield farming opportunities and an NFT marketplace.
- Symbiotic ecosystem to help investors accelerate their wealth generation.
- Tools designed to maximize upside potential while limiting mistakes.
- Stable DeFi Token on Fantom Network which helps investors protect funds.
- Main focus is to deliver a safe, stable farm with a strong and active community.
- Decentralized exchange and farming protocol.
- Main focus to provide a safe, stable and profitable experience for traders.
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are the top six play-to-earn games this week.
- Join the Alien Worlds simulation of Earth’s economy using the Trilium (TLM) game token.
- Seek your fortune and thrive in the Trilium and NFT-based Social Metaverse.
- Splinterlands is a collectible trading multiplayer card game with design between pokemon card games and World of Warcraft.
- OG play-to-earn game with solid 2022 roadmap
- Farmers World is the first farming game to function on Wax.
- Pick tools, exploit various resources, buy land to build enormous farms.
- Earn while you play.
- Crazy Defense Heroes is a tower defense mobile game combining free-to-play with play-to-earn.
- Play to Earn TOWER Tokens every day.
- Find the best yield strategies using Liquidity Pools, Yield Farming, and NFTs.
- Generate unique NFTs that can be used across a multitude of games.
- PlayMining is a Play to Earn NFT game platform where you can play various free games.
- Earn DEAPcoin (DEP) as you play.
NFT Marketplaces on Tezos
CryptoPunks and Bored Ape Yacht Club have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. While these live on Ethereum, many other projects serve as great collectibles on different blockchains. Here we highlight three NFT marketplaces on the so-called environmentally friendly Tezos network that are interesting to explore with NFT drops on the horizon.
Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- An open platform to create and collect generative art NFTs on the tezos blockchain
- 10% increase in users in the last 7-days
- A FA2 marketplace on Tezos that allows auctioning and trading of NFTs
- 15% increase in users in the last 7-days
- Brainchild of a single developer, Rafael Lima, who built it from scratch on the Tezos blockchain
- 5% increase in users in the last 7-days
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return. These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.