Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi, NFT and games.
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms, NFT collections, and games. This week we check out some of the rising DeFi stars on the Solana blockchain, the latest GameFi opportunities, and dive into some exciting NFT drops.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yeild Farming on Solana
One of the rising stars in the blockchain space has been Solana, which has seen its Total Value Locked (TVL) grow to more than $3.1 billion across its DeFi dapps. In addition, the native SOL token broke the $100 value barrier, putting emphasis on the attention the blockchain gets from both users and developers.
- Get started with making a passive income with Solana DeFi dapps
- Learn more about the potential of Solana and its blockchain solution
- Learn how to make a Sollet blockchain wallet for use with Solana dapps
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are 3 new, upcoming gaming products:
- Decentralized, open source RPG powered by the players.
- Early access open now!
- $2,6 million investment round led by Animoca Brands.
- Yeild bearing NFT game.
- Use NFTs to battle and earn BMARS tokens.
- Relaunched after a hack
- Users activity at an all-time high right now
- Fastest growing game on the Wax blockchain.
- Pick tools, exploit resources, buy land, and make an income
- Battle players for resources
Hot NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Art Blocks have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, there are plenty of other projects that serve as great collectibles. Here we highlight six NFT projects that are interesting to explore with more drops on the horizen. With OpenSea posting all-time high sales volumes this week – there has never been a better time to join the NFT revolution.
- Loot is a randomized adventure gear generated and stored on chain.
- Stats, images, and other functionality are intentionally omitted for others to interpret.
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club evolves the BAYC collection.
- 20,000 mutanat apes up for grabs.
- Secondary market selling is exploding with sales as high as $800,000
- The Hundreds clothing brand official Adam Bomb Squad NFT Collectibles.
- 25,000 unique combinations of bombs and accompanying backgrounds.
- On sale now!
- Created by NYC-based artist Danny Cole.
- You have arrived in a magical dimension of love, divine intervention, and possibility.
- 10,000 unique creatures are here to guide you on this journey. Follow their lead.
- A gang of 10,000 wanted mobster skeletons using the ETH blockchain as their hideout.
- Each carrying their own history of ruthless crime.
- Follow them as they enter the metaverse.
- A collection of 10,000 all-female collectibles with discerning artistic traits.
- Founder and artist, Lisb.eth, painstakingly created hundreds of traits for this collection.
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.