Trending Dapps | Week #47
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms, NFT collections, and play-to-earn games. This week we check out some of the hottest play-to-earn and GameFi opportunities. DeFi across several blockchains and as always, a look at six exciting NFT drops making waves right now.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yeild Farming
When we talk about DeFi, often we mention Uniswap, SushiSwap, and PancakeSwap. These big protocols exist on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon. However, every blockchain offers DeFi opportunities, so we highlight some of the upcoming platforms on alternative blockchains.
- Solana’s first staking BSC token
- Planms to tart as a BSC token and continue as a DeFi platform
- Community driven project with the vision of creating an NFT based Play to Earn Blockchain Game
- Staking, token swaps and more
- Nemesis DAO is a decentralized finance reserve currency protocol built on BSC
- Powered by the NMS token
- On-chain swap service
- Allows anyone that has any KLAY or KCT-type token cryptocurrency to become a liquidity provider and earn income from transaction fee commissions
- Traders can utilize the billions of dollars in ERC-20-compliant assets from Ethereum, and eventually, from any chain (BSC, Polygon/Matic, Cosmos/IBC, and others) on NEAR.
- Automatic market-making protocol based on OKExChain
- liquidity mining, IFO, NFT, lottery, and DAO, so as to provide participants with the maximum value bonus
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows.
- Players use their Metamon to challenge others to get rewards
- Metamon will be the first game to be integrated into the USM.
- Play to Earn mech-horse racing game built on the Polygon Network
- Breed, rent, sell, and of course race Pega to earn VIS tokens
- Blockchain game with virtual mining as the core gameplay
- Players can collect and stake the Mining License to get BTC every day
- Collectible NFT trading card game
- Build your own Train with Locomotives, Rail Cars, and more
- Earn Tocium
- Simplifying the process of integrating Smart Contracts games
- Players will get to play and earn from different games listed in the platform
- Play-to-Earn game with a beautiful NFT Collection
- Fair play mechanics, transparent with engaging gameplay
CryptoPunks and Art Blocks have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, there are plenty of other projects that serve as great collectibles. Here we highlight six NFT projects that are interesting to explore, with the promise of more drops on the horizon. Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- Thousands of Sheep and Wolves compete on a farm in the metaverse
- A tempting prize of WOOL awaits, with deadly high stakes
- Chain Runners are Mega City renegades
- 100% stored and generated on chain
- Farmers World is the first farming game to function on the Wax NFT platform
- Pick for yourself suitable tools, exploit various resources, buy land
- JRNY NFT CLUB is a membership NFT that grants you access to future JRNY NFT sets
- Private community chat and announcements, exclusive NFT videos
- Land in Decentraland is selling like hot cakes
- Native SAND token hit ATH
- Good time to jump into one of the leading virtual worlds
- Land in Decentraland is
- 20,000 genesis land plots will ever exist
- Each is unique, with varying acreage, and capabilities that can be multiplied
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return. These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.