Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi, NFT and games.
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms, NFT collections, and games. This week we check some of the latest dapps, look at interesting NFT collections, and dive into some cool games.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Passive Income
One major concern when using decentralized finance services is trust and security. Due to a plethora of finance dapps arriving over the last 12 months that all offer similar, competition services we want to highlight the market leaders. Additionally, users can try out their own token swapping product.
- The leading exchange on Binance Smart Chain
- 1 million active users per week
- Farming, staking and token swapping functions
- The leading exchange on Ethereum
- DEX aggregator that sources the best token swap rates
- Handles billions of dollars in transactions every week
- DappRadar’s own token swap service
- No fees on swaps
- Highly competitive pricing
- Underpinned by the highly reputable 0x Protocol
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are 3 new, upcoming gaming products:
- $150,000 reward competition now live!
- Grab an NFT car and start racing today
- Earn and stake REVV tokens
- NFT trading currently going wild up 643% in last 7-days
- Fight for ETH
- Launching on Immutable X Q3 2021
- First drop sold out in no time
- Secondary market sales are groing crazy
- 3D collectibles on Ethereum blockchain
CryptoPunks and Art Blocks have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, there are plenty of other projects that serve as great collectibles. Here we highlight three NFT projects that are interesting to explore with more drops on the horizen.
- Hashmasks DAO launching
- Profile picture NFT drop soon
- Haunt 2 coming soon!
- Even more NFT ghosts up for grabs
- The Twitter 140 Collection
- Secondary market sales showing the real value
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your own research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, ADA, NIOX, AGI, SDAO, SAFEMOON, CAKE, LINK, GRT, CRO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.