Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi, NFT and games.
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms, NFT collections, and play-to-earn games. This week we check out some of the rising DeFi stars across multiple chains. Dive into the latest play-to-earn opportunities, and look at six exciting NFT drops making waves right now.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yeild Farming on Harmony
The total value locked (TVL) in Harmony DeFi dapps has risen considerably since we first integrated the blockchain into the DappRadar rankings. Its TVL has grown to more than $256 million across its DeFi dapps. As such, it’s time to dig in and see what’s driving the majority of the value and user activity on Harmony right now. With just a handful of dapps, offering considerably lower transactions costs than Ethereum DeFi protocols we can potentially uncover the next unicorn as competition heats up to new levels in DeFi.
- DEX and yield farm on Harmony
- Part of VenomDAO that will release multiple DeFi products on Harmony
- First auto-compounding vaults on Harmony
- FOX token rewards
- 60% surge in users over the last 7 days
- Ethereum’s leading DEX on Harmony
- Provide liquidity and earn SUSHI tokens
- Earn platform fees
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are 6 new games with a play-to-earn mechanic.
- Celestial is a cross chain metaverse game that combines Gamefi, Socialfi, and NFTSwap with the theme of interstellar warfare
- A blockchain-based game inspired by a Manga
- 289% increase in active users in th elast 7 days
- NFT and blockchain-based gaming world
- Play to earn
- Breeding to create new Moonsta’s
- NFT and DeFi infused mining game
- Players can use Hero Cat crypto to fight, develop, upgrade, and join battles
- Farming game on BSC
- Built to keep players of all ages entertained and rewarded with VERO tokens
- Forge your own samurai and build the strongest army to earn RSUN tokens
- A mix of NFTs, play-to-earn mechanics
Hot NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Art Blocks have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, there are plenty of other projects that serve as great collectibles. Here we highlight six NFT projects that are interesting to explore with more drops on the horizen. Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- 8,888 unique Mekas who need Drivers
- Mekas inspired by the Japanese Anime universe
- NFT holders get access to exclusive events on Discord, Twitter, and more
- PancakeSwap’s first official generative NFT collection
- Randomly generated from over 200 different features
- Over eight BILLION possible combinations
- 9,999 cats mutated by a disease.
- Earn FISH passive income from staking and own part of a Cool Cats vault
- Metasaurs by Dr. DMT is a collection of 9,999 unique Metasaurs living on the Ethereum blockchain
- Eponym is a generative algorithm that produces fine, abstract art, in under 1 minute, using an innovative text-to-image generator
- 9,999 bears trick-or-treating on Ethereum
- Staking to earn SWEETZ tokens opens soon!
- 10% of Minting Sales go towards bootstrapping the DAO
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.