Trending Dapps | Week #48
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms, NFT collections, and play-to-earn games. This week we check out some of the hottest play-to-earn and GameFi opportunities. DeFi across several blockchains and as always, a look at six exciting NFT drops making waves right now.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yeild Farming
When we talk about DeFi, often we mention Uniswap, SushiSwap, and PancakeSwap. These big protocols exist on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon. However, every blockchain offers DeFi opportunities, so we highlight some of the upcoming platforms on alternative blockchains.
- CoinWind is a DeFi smart mining financial platform
- Hedge impermanence loss to maximize users’ income
- MDEX is a decentralized transaction protocol
- Dual mining incentives through liquid and transaction mining
- Trade, earn, & raid to increase your position
- Castle vaults provide earning opportunities
- Solv Protocol is the decentralized platform for creating, managing and trading Financial NFTs
- Kronos DAO is the first decentralized reserve currency protocol on Klaytn
- Based on the KRNO token
- Euphoria is an algorithmic reserve currency protocol on Harmony
- Native WAGMI token
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows.
- An NFT based, three-nation-themed card mining GameFi platform
- Monster tamer game on the WAX blockchain
- Fight your opponents in 3v3 battles. Select your beasts carefully to secure the win
- All new revamped Version of ArmZ Legends
- Play-2-Earn on BSC with 0% team token and 90% gameplay incentives
- A space NFT game with a full economic model and interesting game narrative
- Possibility to exchange game tokens for cryptocurrency
- Monster collectible NFTs that players can purchase, trade and battle with
- Stake, unlock, upgrade, and challenge using XYA token
- Metamon is a Play to Earn NFT blockchain game
- Designed by Radio Caca it will join the Universal Metaverse (USM) as the first mini-game
NFT Collections & Lands
CryptoPunks and Art Blocks have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, there are plenty of other projects that serve as great collectibles. Here we highlight six NFT projects that are interesting to explore, with the promise of more drops on the horizon. Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- Mint Vials are used to redeem Clone X Avatars
- 1 Mint Vial = 1 Random Clone
- 10,000 NFT dreamers, explorers and mischief makers looking for new friends
- Home of 9600 pixel generated frogs on the Ethereum blockchain
- Utility & benefits only to swampverse holders
- An interoperable, dystopian pixel art metaverse giving utility to popular NFT projects
- The quest for survival begins as Fishermen and Bears compete for the ultimate prize of Salmon
- Rabbits and Foxes go head-to-head on-chain for the prize of $CARROT, with a twist
Top Metaverse Lands
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return. These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.