Trending Dapps | Week #3 | 2022
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms, NFT collections, and play-to-earn games. This week we check out some of the hottest play-to-earn and GameFi opportunities. DeFi across several blockchains and as always, a look at six exciting NFT drops making waves right now.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across more than 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yield Farming
When we talk about DeFi, often we mention Uniswap, SushiSwap, and PancakeSwap. These big protocols exist on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon. However, every blockchain offers DeFi opportunities, so we highlight some of the upcoming platforms on alternative blockchains.
- FreeTON Depool Dashboard and Staking
- The platform helps users to stake safely in the FreeTON network
- Unite Finance is the first algorithmic stable coin on Harmony Mainnet
- Pegged to the price of 1 ONE via seigniorage
- Fuse.fi brings unprecedented DeFi capabilities to the mainstream
- Via its consumer-friendly Fuse Cash mobile app
- Yieldly’s suite of products include staking and liquidity mining pools, cross-chain swapping, and more
- Platypus is an Avalanche-native StableSwap platform
- Based on Asset Liability Management
- Crafted against existing StableSwap limitations
- A bitcoin collateralized DeFi protocol with a Stablecoin, HODL token & leveraging mechanism
- Levrage BTC on layer 2
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows.
- OfficeLand is a virtual world of business
- You can create businesses, collect staff, and even use them to earn crypto
- Gods Unchained is a triple-A game on the blockchain
- Backed by investors such as Coinbase.
- Crabada is an exciting play-and-earn NFT game based on the Avalnche blockchain
- Quickly rising through the DappRadar ranks
- CryptoGuards is the 3rd project of CryptoCity Metaverse
- Fight against the forces of outer space and protect the CryptoCity Metaverse
- Squid NFT World is a play-to-earn game on BSC
- Multiple crypto rewards for players powered by Biswap
- Cryptowolf Finance is an NFT game where players become the leader of a wolf pack
- Breed and trade them in the play-to-earn game
New NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Art Blocks have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, there are plenty of other projects that serve as great collectibles. Here we highlight six NFT projects that are interesting to explore with more drops on the horizon. Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- 5,555 uniquely generated collectible characters with proof of ownership stored on the Polygon Blockchain
- 8000 unique Explorer characters with their own distinct classes
- Equipped with loot generated off the first 8000 genesis NFTs
- The Anime Gang is comprised of 440 elements, some of which have color variations
- Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary.
- The Fudderverse project is a project that FUDs itself
- Fudders are a Collection of 6464 NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain.
- MetaCake CC NFTs with 10,000 unique MetaCakes in the collection
- 10,000 3D, Animated, NFT rabbit avatars
- There’s only one thing FLUFs love more than carrots, and that’s dope beats!
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return. These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.