Trending Dapps | Week #10 | 2022
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi and yield farms, NFT marketplaces and collections, and the top play-to-earn games.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across more than 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Avalanche, we got you covered.
DeFi & Lending
This week we take a look at six DeFi, token exchange, and lending dapps across multiple chains. Lending has arisen to form a crucial layer of DeFi and amidst the current trading climate investors are finding better outcomes lending assets for rewards.
- Main savings pool supports high-liquidity assets like stablecoins, BTC, ETH, and more.
- Deposit and lend crypto for rewards
- A Algorithmic, decentralized protocol for lending and borrowing on Solana
- Earn interest, borrow, and leverage assets
- long and short positions
- Multi-chain protocol to earn on deposits & borrow assets
- Depositors earn interest by providing liquidity to lending pools, while borrowers can obtain loans by tapping into these pools
- Venus is an decentralized algorithmic money market and stablecoin protocol
- Enables borrowers and suppliers to access liquidity and earnings on-demand
- Geist Finance is a decentralized, non-custodial liquidity market protocol operating on Fantom
- Deposit and lend crypto for rewards
- Tranquil Finance is an algorithmic money market protocol and DEX on the Harmony blockchain
- Swap, supply and borrow assets
Play-to-Earn & GameFi
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are six play-to-earn games trending this week.
- Play-to-Earn game on Polygon inspired by Flappy Birds
- Earn and use $FNC for in game utilities
- Leading play-to-earn game on BSC
- Yield Farm and watch MOMO NFTs Grow
- Just launched new gamemode Moland Defense
- Elfin Kingdom is a fusion of Defi yield farming, NFT collection and token mining
- Players can play and earn with ELFIN tokens
- Block mining game on BSC that describves its mechanic as a play-to-earn, donate and burn game
- NFT marketplace and token launch this week
- Dragons Valley is an NFT infused play-to-earn game on the WAX blockchain
- Crabada is a play-and-earn NFT game with fierce fighting Hermit-Crabs called Crabada
- Breeding and Marketplace
- Lending and Hiring Tavern
- Game Incentives and Rewards
Hot Solana NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Bored Ape Yacht Club have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, new collections are arriving daily and some show the potential to go forward and compete with the big boys. Here we highlight six fresh NFT drops.
Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- The villagers from the whole country have gathered in Neftiville for the party, meet the Aurorians
- 10,000 NFTs
- 27.50 SOL Floor Price
- The Degenerate Ape Academy is an NFT brand housed on Solana
- The academy consists of 10,000 degenerate ape NFTs
- 54 SOL Floor Price
- SolPunks are one of the very first NFTs on the Solana blockchain
- 10,000 SolPunks
- 4.5 SOL Floor Price
- Bohemia is Solana’s interactive NFT Art Fair
- 5000 Bohemian NFTs call
- Combines 3D environment gallery concept with art, tokenomics, staking and multiple burning mechanics
- 5 SOL Floor Price
- Original Collection of 888 Fly Mf’s on the Solana blockchain
- Making friends Making Money, Mutating, Merchandise, and more
- 7 SOL Floor Price
- Inspired by metaphysical artist Giorgio de Chirico
- The Gods are the legacy 6666 NFT collection
- 8.6 SOL Floor Price
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return.
These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.