Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi, NFT and games.
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms, NFT collections, and play-to-earn games. This week we check out some of the rising DeFi stars on the newly integrated OKEx chain. Dive into the latest play-to-earn opportunities, and look at six exciting NFT drops making waves right now.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yeild Farming on OKEx
The total value locked (TVL) in OKEx DeFi dapps has risen considerably since we first integrated the blockchain into the DappRadar rankings. Its TVL has grown to more than $550 million across its DeFi dapps. As such, it’s time to dig in and see what’s driving the majority of the value and user activity on OKEx right now. With just a handful of dapps, offering considerably lower transactions costs than Ethereum DeFi protocols we can potentially uncover the next unicorn as competition heats up to new levels in DeFi.
- Automatic market-making (AMM) protocol based on OKEx
- Offers liquidity mining, IFO, NFT, lottery, and DAO
- Stake LP tokens to earn CHE
- Trading pairs DEX
- AI-powered yield farming aggregator
- Earm, stake BXH tokens
- Almost $800 million cross chain TVL
- Open source, non-custodial crypto asset lending market protocol
- Deposit crypto assets to earn interest, or borrow others by paying interest
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are 6 new games with a play-to-earn mechanic.
- StarCrazy is the latest blockchain Play-to-Earn game built on IoTeX
- Buy and sell Starz (NFTs)
- Assign your Starz to mine to earn GFT or GFS tokens
- Play-to-Earn Metaverse NFT Game on BSC
- Inspired by Play Together
- Take on the role of fishermen
- Rods are valuable and marketable NFT assets
- Open source RPG powered by the players
- Early access open now
- Fantasy MMORPG, set in a vast fantasy world
- Battle with beasts and spells in this high-intensity NFT card collectible game
- Battle creatures against one another, level them up and transfer their abilities to their 3D counterparts in-world
- Massive multiplayer online game where you catch, battle, trade, explore, and combine different types of monsters
- Everything is an NFT
- Over 1200% user growth in last 7 days
- Metaverse with NFT Earth lands
- Governed by DeFi, built into an economic and social life simulation game
- Land sale now open!
Hot NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Art Blocks have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, there are plenty of other projects that serve as great collectibles. Here we highlight six NFT projects that are interesting to explore with more drops on the horizen. Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- 10,000 nouns needing heads on the Ethereum blockchain
- Each Head grants access to the exclusive DAO community and voting rights over the DAO’s assets
- A collection of 10,000 doodles
- Doodle NFTs are made up with over a hundred exciting traits of faces, hair, hats, body and backgrounds
- 3,333 Genesis Kaijuz, each granting its holder voting access within the KaijuKingz DAO
- Full play-to-earn game in roadmap
- A collection of 10,000 NFTs representing the rebellious spirit of those who choose to celebrate life, rather than merely living it
- The Founder’s Key is an NFT that unlocks the future of everything Impact Theory
- Mint your Key and open doors
- Jungle Freaks is a collection of FREAKS by legendary Hustler Mag Cartoonist George Trosley
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return. These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.