Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi, NFT and games.
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi, NFT and games. This week we take a look at some of the hottest profile-picture NFT avatars. In addition we look at some of the smaller, perhaps interesting NFT marketplaces. But our list of trending dapps wouldn’t be complete without diving into DeFi. We give you three interesting DeFi dapps on new, upcoming blockchains.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
One of the biggest trends in the recent weeks, has been surrounding NFT collections. Especially those with generative elements, where users buy a couple of NFT hoping to receive a rare one. These types of NFTs are becoming active communities, which add potentially more benefits to owning such an NFT. These are these hottest PFP Avatar NFT collections of this moment.
- Active community
- Building community features in metaverse
- Community organizing events and meetups.
- Spawned Bored Ape Kennel Club
- Celebrity endorsement from Mike Tyson
- NFT drops on Polygon blockchain
- Services and games
- Newly launched by Franky Aguilar
- Augmented reality app to wear your Duck’s swag
- Breeding Toy Ducks
- Potentially cartoon series
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Axie Infinity is often mentioned as the biggest example, but in the past few weeks other games have been making a name for themselves.
- My Defi Pet one of the hottest dapps right now
- Combines Tamagotchi with Pokemon
- Semi-active gameplay
- DPET token airdrop next week on DappRadar
- $150,000 tournament happening this month
- Gamified yield farming on Polygon blockchain
- Semi-active gameplay
- Every space ship is an NFT
- CryptoBlades biggest gaming dapp on BSC
- Level up characters to earn more SKILL tokens
- Passive gameplay
- Collect hero and weapon NFTs
When we talk about DeFi, often we mention Uniswap, SushiSwap and PancakeSwap. These big protocols exist on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon is upcoming. However, every blockchain offers DeFi opportunities, so we highlight some of the upcoming platforms on alternative blockchains.
- The first token swapping platform on Flow
- Integrated into Blocto wallet app
- Bridge to Ethereum
- Leading DeFi Dapp on NEAR Protocol
- Token swap & Liquidity pools
- Rainbow Bridge to connect with Ethereum
- Locking Liquidity Pool tokens for longer period
- Token farms on Tezos blockchain
- Offers services to dapp developers
Not every NFT needs to cost $1,000,000. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of NFTs available for just a few dollars. NFT collectors can find artworks from aspiring artists, acquire digital collectibles or game items, all on a budget. Here are three marketplaces worth checking out if you’re looking to truly discover NFTs in all their glory.
- Biggest NFT marketplace on Tezos
- Upcoming and established artists
- Simple interface
- Supports interactive artworks
- NFT marketplace on NEAR Protocol
- Focus on art and digital collectibles
- All NFTs presented as collectible cards
- NFT marketplace on Binance Smart Chain
- Offers NFTs for games, art and DeFi
- Trading events & NFT drops