Trending Dapps | Week #7 | 2022
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi and yield farms, NFT marketplaces and collections, and the top play-to-earn games.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across more than 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi on Oasis Network
This week we shine a spotlight on the DeFi centric, recently integrated Oasis Network. Alongside its rapidly growing ecosystem of partners, EVM compatibility and focus on security. Oasis represents a solid choice for dapp developers looking to build DeFi, Play-2-Earn gaming, and privacy solutions. More importantly, the recently launched $500,000 DappRadar x Oasis dapp development accelerator can help dev teams reach their goals.
- Swift, low-cost tool to discover and swap tokens within the Oasis ecosystem
- A decentralized exchange on the Oasis Emerald paratime
- Includes incentives like liquidity & and trade mining
- Automated Market Maker/Decentralized Exchange native to Oasis Emerald ParaTime Network
- DUNE is the native token to the platform
- Platform with auto compounders, DEX, an algorithmic stablecoin pegged to the price of 1 ROSE via seigniorage, and more
- TSWAP token, which allows for additional yield farming on token pairs in the native DEX
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are six play-to-earn games trending this week.
- Motorsport blockchain gaming platform utilizing NFTs for Play To Earn experience
- Playable racing game and rewards
- Metamon is a Play to Earn NFT blockchain game
- Designed by Radio Caca and will join the Universal Metaverse(USM) as the first mini-game
- One of the first blockchain games with a full economic model
- Plunge into 19th century Gold Rush now
- Cutest collectable game with adventures on Ethereum blockchain
- Play with puppies, dragons, bear cubs, cats and other real and fantasy creatures alike
- Battle to level up and earn
- Play-to-Earn PVP style horse racing game where players compete for top 3 placement against 11 other racers
- Using strategic upgrades, food and skill, players must place in the top 3 to earn the platforms utility token, VIS
- Play-and-earn NFT game based in a world filled with fierce fighting Hermit-Crabs
- Unique PvP-infused Idle Gameplay
- Breeding and Marketplace
- Game Incentives and Rewards
Hot NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Bored Ape Yacht Club have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, new collections are arriving daily and some show the potential to go forward and compete with the big boys. Here we highlight six fresh NFT drops.
Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- Every CryptoBat holds the ability to ‘BITE’ an NFT from a different blue chip project and create a ‘MutantBat’ that shares the DNA of both tokens
- CryptoBatz can bite once and once only, so choose carefully
- A collection of unique GossApe Girl NFTs living on the Polygon blockchain
- Their mission is to represent inclusivity, equality and beauty in the NFT space
- Each NFT World is an explorable, limitless world that can be built into anything you can imagine.
- NFT Worlds are Minecraft compatible with developer APIs, are decentralized, and more
- NFT collection of 8888 Pet Hooligans
- 3D characters built with a wide variety of unique traits
- NFTs serve as a unique playable characters in the upcoming Metaverse, The Rabbit Hole
- Exclusive collaboration between Gucci and Superplastic
- Created by Gucci’s Creative Director Alessandro Michele and synthetic artists Janky & Guggimon
- NFT collection on the Ethereum blockchain
- Consisting of 9,999 fishy’s, who are leaving their great reef to go on an ocean adventure
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return. These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.