Trending Dapps | Week #11 | 2022
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi and yield farms, NFT marketplaces and collections, and the top play-to-earn games.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across more than 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Avalanche, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yield Farming
This week we take a look at six DeFi, token exchange, and lending dapps across several blockchains. While Ethereum DEXs gained the popularity of users they do suffer from high gas fees. Explore alternatives and ways to trade without breaking the bank.
- MetaMask Swap is built into MetaMask wallet
- Swap tokens across multiple chains
- DAO annoucnement earlier in the week has airdrop rumors circulating
- Excalibur Exchange is a Fantom-based DEX
- Dynamic incentivization for long term staking and yield
- Highly variable swap fees
- A Self-Custody, Permissionless & Trustless protocol on Solana
- MeanFi brings Crypto and DeFi to everyday banking
- Yield Optimizer for Cronos
- Yield Aggregator leveraging different DeFi protocols and strategies to maximize user profits
- Tinyman is a decentralized AMM protocol
- Utilizes the fast and secure framework of the Algorand blockchain
- Tranquil Finance is an algorithmic money market protocol and DEX on the Harmony ONE blockchain
- Tranquil Finance will become part of a fantasy game world, in which the DeFi and GameFi models fuse
Play-to-Earn & GameFi
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are six play-to-earn games trending this week.
- Dustland is the latest game in OliveX’s fitness metaverse that rewards players in real life for running and cycling
- Get a play pass to play Benjis Bananas and start earning APE tokens
- Wombat Dungeon Master takes you to the other side of adventures
- Control the dungeon, hide loot, reward the wombats and earn
- Dragons Valley is a NFT game on WAX blockchain focuses on Play-to-earn
- Become dragon trainer, evolve Dragons, help defeat the Goblin, return peace to the Valley, and receive rewards
- TokenLands is an economic Play-2-Earn simulator of a new world’s colonization
- Combining the WAX Blockchain and web gameplay
- Mirandus is a fantasy world powered by blockchain technology where you can truly own your own content
Trending NFT Collections
Bored Ape Yacht Club, Mutant Ape Yacht Club, and Bored Ape Kennel Club are in hot demand right now due to the release of APE. Hype is growing around further membership benefits and these NFTs have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, new collections are arriving daily and some show the potential to go forward and compete with the big boys.
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return.
These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.