Trending Dapps | Week #7 | 2022
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi and yield farms, NFT marketplaces and collections, and the top play-to-earn games.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across more than 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
Cross Chain DeFi
This week we take a look at six DeFi and exchange dapps operating outside of the Ethereum blockchain. While leaders like PancakeSwap, Uniswap, and Sushi dominate trading volumes on their chains. Alternative services that allow users to bridge in tokens from Ethereum are gaining popularity as traders look to avoid gas and transaction fees.
- YuzuSwap is a decentralized exchange on the Oasis Network
- Aims to provide a safe, swift, low-cost tool to discover and swap tokens within the Oasis ecosystem
- StellaSwap is the leading Moonbeam DEX
- Users can swap, earn, yield farm, and bridge assets from mutliple netorks
- TOR is the stablecoin of the Hector Finance Ecosystem.
- HEC is the utility token supported by TOR as a payment token, medium of exchange, and low-risk yield-bearing token
- The leading algorithmic stablecoin platform on Cronos
- High-yield farming environment built on top of MM Finance
- FDoge Finance is an algorithmic stablecoin on the Fantom Network
- A combination of decentralized yield protocol and meme token
- Ubeswap’s mission is to increase DeFi adoption and liquidity through mobile
- Making it cheaper and easier for users to swap, farm, and access new financial markets
Play-to-Earn & GameFi
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are six play-to-earn games trending this week.
- 9D NFT is an MMO Martial Art game utilizing Blockchain & NFT technology on BSC
- Pizza Game is a game on the Avalanche blockchain
- Inspired by the online game, Cookie Clicker
- PiratesKing is a play-to-earn pirate world NFT infused game
- Rewards in BUSD or PKT
- Cosmic Clash is a play-to-earn NFT based starship collecting game on the WAX Blockchain
- Your true virtual companion
- Adopt and raise a unique Dogamí in AR/VR
- MELI is a battle game utilising playable NFTs with individual characteristics
Hot NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Bored Ape Yacht Club have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, new collections are arriving daily and some show the potential to go forward and compete with the big boys. Here we highlight six fresh NFT drops.
Did you know you can buy and sell NFTs on DappRadar? Just log in and start using our Portfolio Tracker!
- Karafuru is home to 5,555 generative NFTs where colors reign supreme
- Leave the drab reality and enter the world of Karafuru
- mfers are generated entirely from hand drawings by sartoshi
- Feel free to use mfers any way you want
- Every Cool Pet hatches from an egg, then evolves into its final form
- Just like Cool Cats, every Cool Pet is unique
- 10,000 NFTs priced at 150 SAND each
- Unique, hand-crafted, and playable The Doggies are coming to The Sandbox
- Starcatchers is a collection of 10,000 fun loving space explorers
- Community-driven brand that aims to push the boundaries of web3
- MMORPG metaverse game that uses NFTs for in-game avatars
- An interoperable platform giving utility to popular NFT projects
Top NFT Shards
Given that NFTs are selling for notable amounts of money the idea of fractionalization is popping up, giving smaller investors a chance to get involved. The technical process of fractionalization, or sharding as it is also known, is quite simple. Take an NFT, lock it into a vault, and receive tokens in return. These tokens then represent ownership over the NFT that has been locked away, and their value increase or decrease means value fluctuations for the NFT asset. Investors can then buy these tokens and own a shard of the NFT. To learn more check out our complete guide to fractionalized NFTs.
- The infamous Doge NFT has been sharded in 1.1 billion pieces
- Each DOG token is currently worth $0.0103
- Etherrock was one of the first Ethereum collectible NFTs
- Each PEBBLE is currently worth $0.00143
- A collection of 104, floor priced CryptoPunks
- Each FLOOR token is currently worth $0.0448
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.