Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi, NFT and games.
Your weekly update to discover new dapps in a variety of categories, including DeFi yield farms, NFT collections, and games. This week we check out some of the rising DeFi stars on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), the latest GameFi opportunities, and dive into a handful of the many exciting NFT drops from the past week.
The blockchain is full of dapps that are under constant development. At DappRadar we track thousands of them across 20 different blockchains. Every week DappRadar dives into the ecosystem to uncover the dapps that are trending, upcoming, and interesting to discover. No matter whether it’s DeFi on Ethereum, an NFT collection on Wax, or yield farming on Binance Smart Chain, we got you covered.
DeFi & Yeild Farming on BSC
One of the rising stars in the blockchain space has been Binance Smart Chain, which has seen its Total Value Locked (TVL) grow to more than $25 billion across its DeFi dapps. Whilst also leading the way in regards to user activity, mainly thanks to its DeFi darling – PancakeSwap. PancakeSwap is responsible for almost half that value locked in BSC but we take a look at three dapps offering up some more farming and staking opportunities.
- LZ Swap dubs itself “the ultimate solution to DeFi’s low liquidity and high price slippage”
- Currently, the most popular liquidity pools on the platform are tied to the exchange’s native token LZ
- The platform saw more than 5,000 user wallets in th elast week
- Bunicorn offers a wide array of yield farming pools and lucrative multipliers
- A multiple layered yield farming project
- Phase 3 starting with MOON token
- Pre IHO now open for staking
Games are fun, but blockchain-powered games add a whole new economical layer to the experience. Suddenly you can play a game and make money from it. Not all games have the same type of financial incentives, but every blockchain asset gains value when a community grows. Here are 6 new, upcoming gaming products:
- Decentralized, open source RPG powered by the players.
- Early access open now!
- $2,6 million investment round led by Animoca Brands.
- Cyber Dragon is the play to earn game based the BinaryX game ecosytem
- 1st of many games to come
- Meme themed, yield generating play to earn game on BSC
- One of the best board games turned into a digital crypto gaming platform
- Axie Infinity inspired PvP battler
- Battle other players to earn tokens and earn
- Fastest growing gam eon Polygon network
Hot NFT Collections
CryptoPunks and Art Blocks have become some of the most sought-after NFT collections out there. However, there are plenty of other projects that serve as great collectibles. Here we highlight six NFT projects that are interesting to explore with more drops on the horizen. With OpenSea posting all-time high sales volumes this week – there has never been a better time to join the NFT revolution.
- 7,777 unique characters created from over 120 traits
- Gambling Ape owners co-own a Casino in the Metaverse!
- 10,000 Sipherians sold out
- Available on OpenSea
- Each sub-trait carries unique abilities that impact gameplay and rewards
- 6969 small amphibious creatures trying escape the tyrannical rule of the Evil King Gremplin
- Loot is a randomized adventure gear generated and stored on chain.
- Stats, images, and other functionality are intentionally omitted for others to interpret
- 7000 algorithmically generated pieces of art
- References from pop culture, anime, games, memes and movies
- The Hundreds clothing brand official Adam Bomb Squad NFT Collectibles.
- 25,000 unique combinations of bombs and accompanying backgrounds
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.