Upcoming airdrops opportunities | May 2022
Crypto airdrops provide a way for projects to distribute tokens evenly among early adopters of their platform. Some of the more popular protocol airdrops like Uniswap, Rarible, dYdX, ENS, and 1inch have been highly profitable for their early users and represent excellent examples of being rewarded for participation in crypto.
In 2021 we have seen multiple high-value airdrops for early users. One such example was dYdX, a decentralized margin trading platform that airdropped its early user’s tokens worth between $4,000 and $135,000, depending on trading volume. A much more recent airdrop was carried out by Ethereum Naming Service (ENS), the web 3.0 username service. Users who bought ENS domains received upwards of four digits. Needless to say, that put a lot of smiles on faces. Moreover, the positivity now surrounding ENS is palpable.
As a result of these crypto airdrops, people are hunting for opportunities more than ever. However, be aware that some of these are speculations and there could be projects in this list that have already taken a snapshot but just haven’t disclosed it to the public. For that reason, we use the term potential criteria. This is because it is never clear as to what projects have in mind, and we can only speculate based on each project’s application.
If your looking for weekly crypto airdrop opportunities then don’t forget that DappRadar has weekly crypto airdrop competitions where we give away tokens to 100 lucky applicants. Past drops inc REVV, BNB, BCOIN, and many more from across different networks.
- Type of Product: Custodial web wallet for mobile devices and browsers
- Potential Criteria: Create a Metamask wallet and swap tokens
- Type of Product: Leading NFT marketplace for trading NFTs
- Potential Criteria: Interact with the platform by buying or selling NFTs
- Type of Product: A new blockchain created from an Ethereum fork
- Criteria: Hold ERC-20 tokens on chain
- More Info
- Type of Product: Decentralized crypto game platform
- Criteria: Free crypto for joining the Telegram Group, Twitter, or mailing list
- Type of Product: Decentralized cross-chain bridge
- Criteria: The snapshot was taken on April 1st at 12:00 am UTC – Check here
- Type of Product: Meme token on PulseChain
- Criteria: Have an active HEX stake – Check here
- Type of Product: Earn up to 60 BUSD for performing simple tasks
- Criteria: Completing surveys, joining Telegram, and various tasks on Twitter
- Type of Product: EVM compatible optimistic rollup Criteria: Airdrop 1 is now live. Early adopters and users of projects on Optimism.
- Check here
- Type of Product: Platform for educating, networking, and converting physical assets into digital
- Criteria: JUNO holders, JunoSwap, and Osmosis liquidity providers
- Check here
- Type of Product: Share and monetize computing resources at scale
- Criteria: 5% of its total supply of one billion NTX tokens to AGIX token holders
- Check here
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in ETH, BTC, NIOX, AGIX, MATIC, MANA, SAFEMOON, SDAO, CAKE, HEX, LINK, GRT, CRO, OMI, GO, SHIBA INU, AND OCEAN.