Soldex is like hiring an expert to do crypto trading for you while you sit back and watch
The Solana blockchain-based decentralized exchange (DEX) project Soldex has announced a partnership with Speqto Technologies to accelerate the development of its AI-powered DEX. Similar to hiring a crypto trading expert, Soldex aims to offer users AI-powered trading bots as part of its core service that will allow them to level up their trading activities. Speqto Technologies was selected as the vendor due to their comprehensive expertise in building DEX’s and AI trading bots.
Soldex has confirmed that the partnership has already been finalized and that the two companies are well underway developing the following features for what will be the first AI-powered exchange on Solana:
- Token Smart Contract
- Wallet APIs and Integrations
- DEX Development
- Staking Smart Contracts and Integrations
- Web Applications
- AI Bots implementation
Soldex is a first-of-its-kind base DEX, that is non-custodial, which means unlike centralized exchanges, Soldex does not need to hold your tokens for you to be able to trade them. Instead, Soldex.ai allows users to trade in a secure and safe manner, utilizing peer-to-peer connections with liquidity that is supplied by other users. The real kicker, Soldex AI will work on all market conditions 24/7 with emotionless machine-learning and neural network algorithms. Soldex wants users to feel like they are hiring an expert to do their crypto trading, while they sit back and watch.
Powered by Solana
Solana is currently the fastest blockchain in the world with a rapidly expanding ecosystem of finance, NFT, and web3 projects. With an average cost of $0.00025 per transaction, it’s also one of the cheapest for its users and dapps. Its growing DeFi ecosystem has amassed over $12 billion in TVL and all that value can flow to other dapps, such as Soldex.
Built on Solana, Soldex allows users to conduct peer-to-peer transactions in a safe way, with liquidity provided by users. This third-generation cryptocurrency exchange uses advanced machine learning and neural network algorithms to try and solve the current problems faced by decentralized exchanges regarding order matching, centralization, and trustless custody.
- Permissionless: Trade perpetual on any pairing. Our governance will ensure that the best trading pairs are available and that only the safest oracles are used.
- Efficiently Incentivized Liquidity: Liquidity pool trading is predicated on having enough assets in each pool to facilitate instant trades. Soldex addresses this requirement by incentivizing users to deposit assets and provide liquidity.
- Community Governance: Token holders can establish consensus by voting on governance proposals or introducing new proposals for a vote.
- Ecosystem Foundation Layer: Attract assets and build incentives that can empower an ecosystem of financial products.
- Real-Time Settlement & Light-Speed swaps: Faster and more efficient trading experience.
To learn more about Soldex check out their whitepaper and join the SOLX private sale.