It’s snake-eat-snake for big rewards
Launching on the Ethereum, TRON and Ontology blockchains, the game is inspired by viral web hit Agar.io in which players move around, eating smaller opponents to grow larger while trying to avoid the bigger opponents who are attempting to do the same by eating you.
However, it’s thrown some battle royale magic into the mix too in the shape of the core Snake King mode, which rewards the last player standing (or snake wriggling) with a big cut of the prize pool created by all players’ entrance fees.
Players are also rewarded with SnakeCoin, which is the in-game currency that can be used for staking to gain dividends.
If you have the crypto, another way of gaining rewards is buying a Snake Battlefield, priced at 2.5 ETH. If you own one of these, you gain 5% of the entrance fee for every player who joins, plus a lottery ticket for more prizes. Every player also gets a lottery ticket for starting each game.
And if that all wasn’t enough, MIXMARVEL — together with TRON and wallet company imToken — has organized 5 events, which run from 23 May to 6 June to further incentivize players.
- The top 30 users with the highest daily gold coins accumulation from the training mode will get prizes.
- Any player who opens the Airdrop Treasure Box in the game will have the chance to receive a reward.
- The first 20 buyers (and holders) of Snake Battlefields during the event will get a special HyperDragon.
- The top 10 players who have invited the most friends to play will receive rewards.
- 10 randomly selected players who provide an in-game screenshot and wallet address to the game’s WeChat and Telegram admins will get rewards.
Full details of the rewards are available on the HyperSnakes’ website.