Pippen Kicks NFTs is a collection of 1,000 unique NFT sneakers.
Orange Comet and the six-time NBA champion, Scottie Pippen, have teamed up to launch his very first NFT colletion. Pippen Kicks NFTs are innovative and exciting Metaverse-ready digital sneakers that your avatar can wear in almost every virtual ecosystem.
- What is a Pippen Kicks NFT?
- Benefits of the collection
- The future of the Orange Comet x Scottie Pippen NFT Sneaker Collection
What is a Pippen Kicks NFT?
The NFT collection is called Scottie Pippen SP33, consisting of only 1,000 Pippen Kicks NFTs. Each NFT sneaker is one-of-a-kind and tells a unique story. Furthermore, these virtual shoes are designed to be collectible and authentic, with each pair individually numbered and digitally certified, thanks to the non-fungible token technology.
The Orange Comet x Scottie Pippen Sneaker Collection is an exciting opportunity for basketball fans, sneakerheads, gamers and NFT collectors to own a piece of Basketball history.
The sneaker NFTs are designed to reflect the personal style and impressive career of Scottie Pippen. Each one will include Orange Comet’s signature 3D animations and is a Metaverse and Game-Ready digital asset – ready to be “worn” in your own virtual world.
Benefits of the NFTs
The team at Orange Comet uses Web3 technology to ensure that every sneaker NFT is a unique collectible and 1 of 1 digital animation. All NFT sneakers will be metaverse and game ready so your avatar can strut them in various virtual ecosystems.
In addition to owning a legendary digital asset designed to last forever in the Metaverse, Pippen Kicks NFTs come with some amazing utilities, including an OC Designer Mystery Box, sure to be a work of art, and much more. The Mystery Box will REVEAL something special down the road for those who HODL.
Here are more amazing utilities that come along with the NFTs:
- HOMETOWN TOUR WITH SCOTTIE, 1/1000: 1 holder (+ their 1 guest) will be randomly selected to receive a tour of Scottie’s hometown leading into a fun dinner afterwards.
- GOLF OUTING WITH SCOTTIE, 2/1000: 2 holders (+ their 1 guest) will be randomly selected to receive a golf outing with Scottie that includes a lunch afterwards with the legend.
- PHYSICAL SNEAKERS, 33/1000: 33 holders will be randomly selected to receive a pair of autographed physical sneakers.
- GIFT CODE, 33/1000: 33 holders will receive a QR Code to redeem $100 off any purchase at a notable sneaker lifestyle brand.
- METAVERSE & GAME -READY, 1000/1000: All NFT sneakers will be Metaverse & Game ready so your Avatar can strut them in various virtual ecosystems.
- MYSTERY BOX, 1000/1000: All holders will receive an Orange Comet Designer Mystery Box that will reveal additional surprises.
- OC’S CØRRUPTED, 1000/1000: All holders will get Allow List access to Orange Comet’s CØRRUPTED physical and digital wearables coming in 2023. CØRRUPTED wear will feature extraordinary one-of-a-kind wearables and in partnership with some of the biggest collaborations the industry has ever seen.
The future of the Orange Comet x Scottie Pippen NFT Sneaker Collection
The Orange Comet and Scottie Pippen NFT Collection is already getting a lot of attention despite not being available to mint yet. The collection will grow as new and innovative designs are added. As with all Orange Comet NFT collections, this one is expected to be an exhilarating and fun journey.
The Orange Comet x Scottie Pippen NFT Sneaker Collection is an opportunity for sneakerheads, basketball fans, gamers and NFT collectors to own a piece of history. The new Pippen Kicks NFTs commemorate Scottie’s amazing career with a collection that showcases his love for sneakers. So don’t miss the exclusive minting on OpenSea on December 20th.
Minting NFTs on OpenSea requires a Web3 wallet. If this is your first NFT mint, you can follow these easy steps to set up your MetaMask wallet.
Disclaimer — This is a sponsored article. DappRadar does not endorse any content or product on this page. DappRadar aims to provide accurate information, but readers should always do their own research before taking action. Articles by DappRadar can not be considered as investment advice.