Alien Worlds built a teleport for the great expansion
Alien Worlds now allows players to move their TLM tokens from the Wax blockchain to Binance Smart Chain or BSC. At their destination the explorers can use their TLM tokens in an active DeFi market, something that’s non-existent on the Wax blockchain.
Alien Worlds is one of the hottest blockchain games of this moment. The mining strategy game has seen 161,700 different wallets connect to their game in the past 7 days alone according to the DappRadar Rankings. In terms of unique active wallets Alien Worlds is by far the biggest game on the market, while only Uniswap, PancakeSwap and NBA Top Shot attract a bigger audience.
While playing Alien Worlds, gamers earn Trilium (TLM). This is a token on the Wax blockchain, and now there’s a teleport to move those tokens from Wax to Binance Smart Chain. Let’s see how that’s done.
Guide to move TLM from Wax to BSC
Login and prepare your wallets
- After you’ve earned 100 TLM or more in Alien Worlds, go to the Teleport page.
- Login using your WAX All-Access account
- Login using your Metamask wallet, and make sure it’s set to Binance Smart Chain. Learn how to do that here. Or just click the network drop-down menu > Add Custom RPC > use the info below
- Network: Binance Smart Chain
- RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org
- Chain ID: 56
- Currency Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer: https://bscscan.com
- Make sure you have some BNB tokens in that particular wallet. You will need to pay some gas fees. To get started, a few dollars would be sufficient. Now you’re setup for the next step!
Transfer and finalize
- Now you’re logged in with both Wax and Metamask on the Teleport page. Now enter the amount of TLM you want to transfer. There’s a minimum of 100 TLM. Then approve, and confirm the transaction.
- After some waiting (this can take a while) you can claim your TLM from the Teleport dashboard. This is why you need some BNB, because you need to pay gas fees to claim the TLM. Click claim > approve and confirm the transaction (pay some BNB) and within second you will have your TLM tokens.
- To see your TLM tokens in your Metamask wallet, add TLM to your Metamask:
- Open Metamask > Go to Assets > Add Token > Custom Token
- Token contract address: 0x2222227E22102Fe3322098e4CBfE18cFebD57c95
- Token symbol: TLM
- Decimals: 4
Done, you now have TLM on the Binance Smart Chain!