A step-by-step guide
Blocto Wallet is a handy tool, especially for crypto enthusiasts looking to experiment with the Flow blockchain. In this guide, you will find out how to install and set up your Blocto Wallet app, as well as how to use decentralized apps within it.
- Visit the official Blocto website, and click on the download button at the top right.
- Scan the QR code using your smartphone, which will then direct you to the app store.
- Download the Blocto App
- Once the app loads, you get the option to sign in, if you already have an account, or create a new one. For the sake of this guide, we will make a new account.
- The first step of the account creation process is to fill in your email. In this step, you also get the chance to enter a referral code if you have one.
- After you’ve submitted an email address, you’ll receive a confirmation code in your inbox, which has to be entered in the app. If you did not receive an email, you have the option to request a resend.
- Once you’ve confirmed your email with the code, you will get access to the Blocto app. The homepage of the app offers you a view of the latest articles published by Blocto. You can also see a selection of educational materials. At the bottom of the homepage, you can see the navigation buttons taking you to the different sections of the app.
- When you go to the wallet section, you will be able to see all your token balances as well as any collectibles you have.
- If you’re looking for decentralized apps and other services available on the Blocto platform, go to the Discover tab. There you’ll be able to see all available dapps and the ones that are trending at the moment.
A great feature of the Blocto wallet is that it has integrated services like BloctoSwap. When you click on the BloctoSwap tab, a popup automatically appears and asks you if you want to proceed with the connected wallet. This is a very handy feature if you’re looking to perform quick swaps or flow trades.
The Blocto app has an easy-to-use interface while offering access to numerous decentralized applications on the Flow blockchain. Setting up an account and address within Blocto Wallet happens in these several quick steps. The integrated dapp service allows you to easily move around assets, perform swaps, buy NFTs and play blockchain-based games.