Learn more info about Trilium on WAX and BSC
Alien Worlds is a strategy exploration game that combines elements from DeFi with NFTs and gaming, all taking place on the Wax blockchain. This gaming universe is all about competition for resources. Players are competing for Trilium (TLM), a token required to stake and gain control in planetary governance and to gain access to additional gameplay features.
Mining TLM is one of the core practices in Alien Worlds. Use tools, each of them an NFT, players select a certain piece of land on a certain planet. The game then starts mining, and when completed the player can pick up their rewards, a bit of TLM. There are different tools, different planets and different lands, each providing different stats that players need to optimize to get the most out of their mining efforts. You see why Alien Worlds would be considered a GameFi game.
Members of the DappRadar community can join exciting crypto token airdrops and giveaways on a weekly basis. Make an account, and check out which free crypto airdrops are live right now!
Earned TLM can be used for governance, but also to lease a spaceship and send it on a mission. This then allows players to earn NFTs, which might come with great benefits.
TLM is a cryptocurrency with a limited supply of 10 billion tokens. The token started on the Wax blockchain, but can also be bridged to Binance Smart Chain. This adds more liquidity to the game’s economy, which already is thriving thanks to hundreds of thousands active game accounts per day.
Activities using TLM
- Mining – Select your NFTs to mine TLM on a certain planet
- Staking – Stake your TLM to a planet to earn rewards and increase the planet’s reward pool
- Planet governance – Use your TLM to vote in weekly DAO elections
- Teleport – TLM owners can bridge their tokens between BSC, WAX and Ethereum
- Trading – on Alcor Exchange (WAX) and PancakeSwap (BSC)
- Missions – Acquire a spaceship and send it on a mission to find NFTs