Top 10 NFT sales – March 1st-7th
While CryptoPunks keeps dominating the charts for NFT sales with their high pricing, it’s NFT artworks by Fewocious, Beeple, and a burned Banksy that stand out. Five out of the ten entries in the DappRadar Top 10 NFT sales come from digital art, while CryptoPunks and Hashmasks fill up the rest.
Fewocious is an 18-year old American artist who rose to fame in 2020. Their art has become a household name among NFT art collectors. The latest artwork, The Everlasting Beautiful, combined animated art with sound, and sold for $555.000 to the crypto investor and influencer Jason A. Williams.
Another interesting story from the world of NFT art comes from the sale of Original Banksy Morons. The creators of this NFT first burned an edition of a 500 print by Banksy, only to sell the same image as an NFT on Opensea. They auctioned the digital version of the print for $381.820.
At the same time, Beeple’s artworks keep increasing in price and popularity. Three of his artworks made it into the Top 10, while some of his $1 sales already traded on the secondary market for more than $157.000.
Keen an eye on biggest NFT sales
The NFTs Overview by DappRadar consistently shows the dominance of CryptoPunks as valuable digital collectibles. With punk 2140 selling for more than $1.1 million, it was the clear number one in the charts. At the same time collectors and enthusiast can get a live overview of all the biggest NFT sales on the blockchain.
Below you will see the chart listed. By clicking on ‘owner’ you will be forwarded to the DappRadar Portfolio Manager. Here you can get a deeper insight into the wallet of an NFT collector, or of course have a look at your own portfolio.
Top 10 NFT Sales – March 1-7
- CryptoPunks – punk 2140 – $1.140.00 / 750 ETH (owner)
- CryptoPunks – punk 3609 – $569.640 / 369 ETH (owner)
- Fewocious – The Everlasting Beautiful – $555.000 (Niftygateway)
- CryptoPunks – punk 5234 – $547.610 / 350 ETH (owner)
- Original Banksy Morons – $381.820 / 228.69 WETH (owner)
- Beeple Bull Run (162/271) – $332.410 / 215 WETH (owner)
- Beeple Politics is Bullshit (65/100) – $329.790 / 210 ETH (owner)
- Beeple Politics is Bullshit (62/100) – $323.460 / 210 ETH (owner)
- Hashmasks #6529 – $306.900 / 200 WETH (owner)
- Hashmasks #16251 – $304.680 / 200 ETH (owner)
Major sales worth mentioning
- F1 Delta Time – FW43 – $198.740 / 1.25m REVV (owner)
- Beeple The 5000 Day Selects – $164.590 / 106.95 ETH (owner)
- Beeple The 5000 Day Selects – $157.040 / 100 ETH (owner)
- Several Autoglyphs 86k / 55 eth and 95k / 59 ETH → owner 1 / owner 2
- Decentraland – Fashion Interconnect – $127.500 / 425.000 MANA (owner)