Get on the next wave of NFT hype before it goes wild
NFT collections on Solana have been grabbing more attention lately as admirers of digital collectibles start to explore NFTs outside Ethereum. While some are on their way to becoming the first blue-chip collections on Solana with a $20,000 price tag, others sell for less than $500 and could join the current popular ones soon.
5 Popular NFT Collections Under $500 on Solana
The price of SOL at writing is $44, and projects are listed in order of the highest seven-day trading volume first.
Please notice: the following is not investment advice but rather a guide on how to spot prospects using solid data metrics.
1. Liberty Square: The Sinister Squirrel Syndicate
- Collection of 9499
- Average NFT Sale Price in the last 24 hours: 1.45 SOL / $63.8
- 7-Day Trading Volume: 28710.29 SOL / $1,263,252.76
2. AI Degens
- Collection of 3333
- Average NFT Sale Price in the last 24 hours: 9.47 SOL / $416.68
- 7-Day Trading Volume: 20096.46 SOL / $8,842,44.24
3. Weeping Angels
- Unknown collection size
- Average NFT Sale Price in the last 24 hours: 1.36 SOL / $59.84
- 7-Day Trading Volume: 7166,40 SOL / $315,321.6
4. Masked Ape DAO
- Collection of 4444
- Average NFT Sale Price in the last 24 hours: 1.19 SOL / $52.36
- 7-Day Trading Volume: 7142,24 SOL / $314,258.56
5. Quantum Traders
- Unknown collection size
- Average NFT Sale Price in the last 24 hours: 7.51 SOL / $330.44
- 7-Day Trading Volume: 5877,66 SOL / $258,617.04
How to find hot NFT collections on Solana under $500?
Using the leading Solana NFT marketplace Magic Eden we can zoom in on specific collections that are attracting high levels of seven-day trading volume.
A sign that a collection is catching interest as buyers and sellers trade them.
Notably, we will zoom in on projects with an average price range between 1 and 11 SOL which at writing places the budget between $44 and $484.
This method can be repeatedly applied to the Magic Eden analytics explorer to find the latest prospects under $500.
Simply filter by trading volume and highlight projects in an appropriate budget.
Keep track of Solana dapps with DappRadar
Interested in Solana NFTs? Then you have to check our article How to Trade Solana NFTs on the DappRadar blog.
We will continue to monitor the best NFT projects out there closely. Keep an eye on our DappRadar NFT Ranking to stay ahead of the game.
The above does not constitute investment advice. The information given here is purely for informational purposes only. Please exercise due diligence and do your research. The writer holds positions in various cryptocurrencies, including BTC, ETH, and RADAR.